1. My little boy can always make me laugh.
2. Feeling my sweet little one moving around in my belly.
3. My hubby who is my best friend and wonderful provider.
4. Knitting: It always helps me relax.
5. Hot tea to help me relax and make my throat feel better.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
1. What ring tone do you have on your cell phone? I use the Evening Crow ringtone. It came with the phone.
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? Playing with Grayson in the ocean at Garden City Beach. He couldn't have been happier!
3. Paper books or ebooks? Paper books all the way. There's just something about actually holding a book in your hands and flipping through the pages.
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? I would love it if we could afford to add a room on to our house. Since we're having another baby the office will become the nursery. Nathan has to have an office and it would be so much easier if we had another room. Hopefully one day we can do it.
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend? I've only had one serious relationship and that was with my husband. It started December 7, 2003. :)