1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? Last Holiday...its hilarious and I love it.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now? Slow drivers. When I say slow I'm referring to people who go 10-20 miles below the speed limit. If your going to drive that slow you might as well stay home or pull to the side let people go around you.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? I already have the best job in the world and that's being a SAHM!!
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? I may splurge from time to time but there is a limit on how much I can spend. Usually if I splurge its something that we need & can use. One of my favorite items to splurge on is yarn. I usually wait till its on sale & sometimes it turns into a gift for someone else.