Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of? Last Holiday...its hilarious and I love it.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now? Slow drivers. When I say slow I'm referring to people who go 10-20 miles below the speed limit. If your going to drive that slow you might as well stay home or pull to the side let people go around you.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
-Loyal
-Compassionate
-Funny
-Creative
-Awesome

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living? I already have the best job in the world and that's being a SAHM!!

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost? I may splurge from time to time but there is a limit on how much I can spend. Usually if I splurge its something that we need & can use. One of my favorite items to splurge on is yarn. I usually wait till its on sale & sometimes it turns into a gift for someone else.

4 comments:

  1. Newest follower- I am with you on the slow drivers. They "drive" me crazy. All the best!

    Clay

    http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-do-i-know.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must just be the season for slow drivers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable... I love that movie too! And I wish the drivers where I lived would slow down... it's always a sheet of ice in Alaska, but no one really cares! I promise you I am going at least the speed limit myself:)

    Would love to have you join and visit me as well!

    http://www.HeidiHurd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this 5 question Friday, I may have to steal it. ;) Your blog is so cute!! I <3 owls.

    PS Can you send me your address? I'm making my blog viewable by invite only (for a while) and I'd love to send you an invitation. You can e-mail me at cskunze0419@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete