1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? No never!! I don't let Grayson out of my sight whenever we go out.
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) My first ever date was with my husband. :) We ate at a Chinese restaurant. We were both nervous and thought a buffet would be more laid back. Come to find out it wasn't a buffet and was a bit fancy. I wish I remembered the name because we'd love to go back and visit one day. All I remember is that it was in Chatanooga, TN.
3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)Small bathrooms such as on buses and airplanes. I'm afraid of getting stuck or falling during a bump in the road or turbulence in the air.
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I run as far away as possible. I do not like confrontation and prefer to stay away.
5. Wood floors or carpet? I love darkish hardwoods. I prefer carpet in the bedrooms but hardwoods everywhere else.