Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? They're not for everyone but I think they are a great idea. I'd love to renew my vows to my hubby after 25 years of marriage. :)

2. What sound/s annoy you the most? Loud talking, whining...especially from adults, and loud chewing/eating.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? I couldn't pick either because I'd love to have both.

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? I believe there's a place for both.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it? Absolutely. They're family and that's the way its supposed to be.

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessively angered by the loud chewing/eating thing! it's such a disgusting habit and I will never understand why people do it. I hate watching tv shows or movies with it..probably why I had to stop watching "eat, pray, love"! that's all she did! LOL

    my belief, if it's in your mouth - nobody should have to see it...gum, food, whatever!

    ReplyDelete