Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Losing weight

Thank you everyone for the sweet comments. I get so many compliments about how I look great for just having a baby from people in every day life. I probably blush every time. To be honest I do weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. I can actually fit into jeans that I haven't been able to wear in over a year. Its amazing! I was very blessed to only gain about 12 pounds during my pregnancy. I was pretty much all baby. Breast-feeding has also helped me lose weight. Another one of its benefits. :)

On another note, Grayson went to his first church service Sunday night. We had planned on going that morning but we overslept. Grayson decided to sleep well and we took advantage of that. He did great at church. He was awake some but mostly slept. He does very well with noise. We go to a pentecostal church so its not quite by any means.

I was going to write more but Grayson is actually falling asleep now. That means its time for me to get some rest.

3 comments:

  1. You lucky girl, you!!

    I'm glad he did so well at church for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so good gaining only 12 lbs!! Wow! I wish I would have lol But now I'm exercising and dropping pounds,so I guess it's all good. Awww I'm glad that Grayson did good at church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for losing weight! I'm glad Grayson did so well at Church! I'm sure everyone was happy to have you guys back!

    ReplyDelete