Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful first Thanksgiving with Grayson. He was the main attraction of the day(probably will be for a long time). This year I didn't have to cook anything(I missed it). All I had to do was focus on getting myself and Grayson ready. I was thrilled that he was able to fit into his Thanksgiving outfit. He looked absolutely adorable!

We had dinner at Nathan's grandparents first and then later that evening we had another dinner at Franklin & Korey's. There was so much good food and good company.

Here's a few pictures from the day:






9 comments:

  1. He looks beautiful and so do you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever look great! He's adorable. I love that blanket too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stinkin' cute Adrian!!! He is just adorable and I love that outfit!!! hehe.. You look amazing! WOW! You look better than I did when Daniel was that age and that's a good thing! You've lost so much weight,not meaning that in a bad way either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others - you look fabulous! You do look like you've lost weight too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. You look fantastic! I;m so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got to take some pictures from that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit - is it from gap? enjoy seeing the pics, keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful family photos! That outfit is way too cute!!!! And you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete