Saturday, October 17, 2009

Its that time of year...

for colds. I think I may be coming down with one. Time for extra Vitamin C and Echinacea.

Today we had planned on going to the pumpkin patch. This morning it was real rainy and now its really cold. I was excited about taking Grayson for his first time (mine too actually). Instead we're going next Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be better or at least not wet. Hoping I'll also be without a cold.

Instead I'm watching "27 Dresses", knitting some fingerless gloves, and nursing a sleeping baby. That makes it all better. :) It helps me forget that I still have to go to the grocery store for more baby food.

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you guys didn't get to go the patch but at least you are watching 27 dresses (that movie is awesome!).

    I hope you don't get a cold and get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete