Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recent dishes

Recently we have had some delicious new meals in our household. Unfortunately I was only able to take one picture of one of the meals.

I was reading a friends blog and noticed two recipes that she posted looked soooo good. One of them was Marlboro Man’s Favorite Sandwich. Oh wow its good! Not something you can eat often because of all the butter. Its a very tasty comfort food. Here's the picture of how mine turned out:


After seeing this picture again I'm craving these again. :) I think next time I will buy some provolone to go on top. The other meal I wanted to share is one I actually fixed tonight. We had Three-Cheese Baked Spaghetti. It was very yummy! Next time I'm going to add fresh garlic to the meat sauce and use less sugar. I have no idea how the lady was able to use an 8 inch baking dish. I made the same amount the recipe called for but had to use a 9x13 baking dish. It filled it full. We have plenty of leftover for tomorrow night. :)

This isn't a new recipe to us but thought I might share it. Its called Cabbage & Beef Soup. We are big fans of cabbage so this is a winner in our house. I usually add extra seasoning. Perfect Fall food.

3 comments:

  1. Yum I love that Marlboro's sandwich. Your picture makes me want it again too! Jeremy likes his with swiss cheese on it. Glad the recipes turned out for you! I love that. And yum on the cabbage and beef soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this makes me hungry. I'll have to try it sometime. I think RL would like this too.

    ReplyDelete