Monday, November 16, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
-Having at least one room freshly painted in my home.
-A new sewing machine so that I can create mucho cuteness.
-A clean house!!! (a girl can dream)
-Cute clothes.
-Cute shoes that actually fit (its hard finding a true size 11).


2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? Eek I can't choose just one. A beautiful scarf, jewelry, journal, and a quilt(actually it was a gift to my son).

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? There are so many such as sewing a purse, making a quilt, and more intricate jewelry.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? My first radio. I wish I could remember something more special than that but its all I can think of. I still use that radio actually. Its over 15 years old and still works great. :)

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? He's too young to wish for anything. Probably one of the easiest years. :)

6. What is your favorite holiday food? Anything with pumpkin!!! I do enjoy some good dressing.

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? Hopefully a hat and fingerless gloves. We shall see.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Christmas Vacation hands down.

9. Favorite holiday song? O Holy Night

10. Favorite holiday pastime? Spending time with family, reflecting on the reason for the season, baking way too many cookies with family, spending time by the fire drinking hot cocoa/coffee, and enjoying all the Christmas lights.

Send us a link to your post via email: info@todaysmama.com with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!)

I tag whoever wants to do this!! :)

1 comment: