Thursday, December 16, 2010

New things


Tuesday December 7th

For the longest while Grayson wouldn't give anyone kisses. Then recently he started giving kisses to himself on his "boo boos". When I told him I had a boo boo he kissed my hand. I asked him if he would kiss my cheek and he did! Since then he will kiss our cheek and boo boos. I love that he's starting to do that without us asking us for a kiss. It makes my day when my boy gives his slobbery kisses.

Thursday December 16th
Jingle Bells came on the radio and Grayson sang along. He said, "Jingle bells, jingle bells..HEY!". He said it plain as day and it was amazing. I can't get over how much he his learning lately.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when my girls were this age and I felt like they learned something new every day. Your Grayson sounds like he is, too. Love the kiss story! I also love to see mommies excited about thier children. I know it makes God happy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say it made my day the first time he kissed my cheek! He is getting big, fast.

    ReplyDelete