Monday, July 14, 2008

23 weeks and 2 days

There's no pictures this time around. I wasn't in the mood for pictures. Oh well there's always next time.

In my last post I was talking about how I could see the baby moving all over my belly. Well I couldn't sleep that night due to discomfort. I laid in bed and watched tv shows on my laptop. While I was laying there the baby moved all over the place. Even more so than earlier. It really did look like I had an alien in my belly. I could see him rolling all over my belly. I loved it! I wish I had it on video.

One night I could feel him playing in my lower abdomen. It felt like he was typing or playing the piano. lol I could feel individual fingers tapping across my belly. I've never felt that before and it was such a neat feeling.

Part of yesterday and today I've been feeling some mild cramping. I googled it and it said to be Braxton-Hicks contractions. I was kind of worried at first but I realized I shouldn't be. Everything has been normal so far. I know my belly is growing again. My ligaments and skin is stretching again. I'm almost 6 months so its to be expected.

I go next Wednesday for my OB appointment. I better see a doctor this time. I haven't met any of them yet and I don't have that much time to meet them all. They claim I have time, but no not really. I have 6 doctors to meet. I hope and pray I feel comfortable with all of them. I've heard good things about them. Hopefully that's a good sign.

3 comments:

  1. no belly picture :( I understand...anyway I'd love to see the alien move :) Did ya'll hear about house from the bank yet? I love ya and hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One night I could feel him playing in my lower abdomen."

    that's so cute! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you haven't met a doctor yet? Why not?

    ReplyDelete