Sunday, August 24, 2008

29 weeks

I'm officially in the 3rd trimester. So hard to believe! We have 75 days to go. That's exciting and nerve racking all at the same time.

So far our little boy (who still has no name) is getting so much stronger. He's moved up higher now. He has moved so high up that he gets in my ribs a lot. When he gets up high its mostly on the right side. It can be very uncomfortable, but at least I know he's growing. He feels like he's trying to fight his way out. Even though it can be uncomfortable at times, I'm so happy that he's active. It can be very reassuring.

Last Friday me and my Mom finished up the baby registries. It was so much fun getting to do that with her. She loved it just as much as I did. I had way too much fun zapping things. I know I won't get everything but it sure was fun.

Tomorrow or should I say today (its already midnight) I'm going with Korey to the local birthing center. That is if I can make an appointment. I plan on looking at the slings/wraps and cloth diapers. I asked Korey along since I know she would enjoy it too. I won't be able to purchase anything yet, but I wanted to get an idea of what I'm looking for. I'm also still deciding on the whole cloth diapering. If we choose to do it then I plan on doing disposables at first. Then changing over to cloth diapering. We still have time to figure it out.

Here's my 29 week pictures. They were actually taken on time.



6 comments:

  1. I can definately tell he's getting higher up. It's hard to believe it's getting so close to his arrival.

    Love ya cous,
    ~*Melody*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try cloth diapering. You save sooo much money. I would do it but I don't have a washer or dryer at my apartment :(

    I agree with Melody ... you can tell he's moving up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bummed that the lady wasn't there. But we will get to the center someday, one way or another! BTW has Nathan even used that book other than as a coster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the third picture with your heart shaped fingers is my favorite. it's so neat to hear your excitement. God's best...

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!!! :) WOW!!! Adrian, you are SO close!!! I'm so excited!!!! I would have loved to do cloth diapers. Maybe if we ever move from here I can try them.

    ReplyDelete