Saturday, August 30, 2008

30 weeks

Wow 30 weeks already! This pregnancy has really flown by. I figured it would be going by so slow. It may feel slow at the very end who knows.

My energy level is getting lower and lower. I usually get really sore and achy at night. I think it has a lot to do with what position he's in. He's been on a nerve since some time last night. I can feel just about every nerve in my lower back. Its not so fun. I've heard that some women get a burst of energy towards the very end of their pregnancy. I hope and pray I am one of them. I have so much that needs to be done.

My next doctors appointment is this coming Thursday the 4th at 10:30am. I'm curious to find out how much weight I've gained. I'm guessing I've gained 3 pounds since my last visit. I feel like my belly has gotten noticeably bigger since then. I can even tell a difference from last weekend. He's moving so much in there. My belly has been looking lop sided more so. Its so funny. I can usually tell which side he is on. Last night I was touching my belly and I could feel his heel (or other body part). I got Nathan to feel and has he pushed on that spot the baby jumped and moved. It was so neat.

I'm getting so excited about meeting this little guy. I can't wait to see what he looks like. I'm very ready to hold him, kiss him, snuggle him, and smell him. My child will have so many pictures taken of him. I can't even wait.

I visited my parents today and I had my Mom take my pictures. For one who is nervous about using a camera, she did pretty well.


My belly button is becoming a lot more noticeable now. Its funny looking.

5 comments:

  1. Yep I see a noticeable difference since last week. But you still look so cute being pregnant and all. I wish I could be there with you and enjoy more of it with you. I'll see you in a few weeks though.

    Love ya cous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Adrian, you look radiant! I always love reading your updates and seeing your pictures. :)

    I love the new look of your blog, by the way! I will have to check out that site you found the layout at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking round now! (I stop to realize that in any other context that stament would be terrible). I'm sorry that your energy level is down. I'm sure you'll get a burst at the end! Anyway 10 more weeks! How crazy is that? Anyway I'm sending out invites tomorrow :) Get excited!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!!! Yeah I can tell he's getting ready to come on out! hehe..You look great,Adrian! :) I can't wait to know his name and see pictures of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so neat to have all this journaling during this exciting time - hope your dr visit went well. and, yes, from what i've experienced and heard, usually there's energy towards the delivery date, well needed, and called, i think, the "nesting" thingy. preparation for the main event and i believe, God's gift to us to ready our homes for the newest addition. again, feeling the movement is one of the greatest things available for us as moms. God's best....

    ReplyDelete