Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quickie

Saturday was crazy busy but it went well. First birthday party went great until Grayson fell & chipped a tooth. I'll go more into that next time. Thankfully he's okay. Prom pictures went very well even though there was rain. I'm excited about looking through them all. Second birthday went great & with no injuries. We were so happy to go home & crash. Too bad it was late by the time we made it home.

Woke up early this morning for church. Barely made it but it was so worth it to go. After church we spent the day with Nathan's family. It was lovely. Good food, play time for Grayson, & knitting time for me. I finally finished my 2nd wash cloth. There was also naptime for me & Grayson. He napped more than me but he really needed it. Nathan & his Dad put on new brake pads, calipers, & rotars on our car today. The breaks started grinding yesterday. Nathan was going to get someone to fix it all today but they wanted to charge $600. Instead he bought the parts & it only costed us $250. So much cheaper for them to do it. We praise God for that!!!

In the morning I'm hoping to get Grayson his first dentist appointment to smooth out the chip in his tooth. While I'm there I'm going to see if they will go ahead & clean his teeth. I had already planned on getting him an appointment soon but not for the reason I'm going tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment