Sunday, May 25, 2008

16wks

Yesterday marked 16wks. along in my pregnancy. Hard to believe! I didn't get any pictures taken yesterday or today. I've felt too lousy today to have any taken. I plan on having them taken tomorrow. Should be a good day for it.

I never wrote about how I felt the baby move for the first time last Sunday night. It was the most amazing feeling. I was laying in bed on my back and I felt a huge amount of fluttering. It almost took my breath away. I felt the baby move again on Wednesday evening. I've also felt the baby move a great deal today. I think today has been the most movement so far.

I have been feeling lousy off and on since yesterday. Even though I'm pretty much over the morning sickness, random nausea still likes to lurk. I've also had the worse gas. The kind that is trapped and even causes chest pains. I've also been having a lot of problems with my lower back and a nerve in my right hip. Headaches have been plaguing me a lot lately. They occur daily. Sometimes it feels like I have to be careful how fast I move or the headaches start up. Not so fun.

Despite all the issues I've been having the last few days, I still could not be happier. I feel so blessed to be carrying this little one. I can't wait to meet him/her.

I'm going to go enjoy a nice cup of chamomile & almond tea. Hopefully it will help me feel and sleep better.

1 comment:

  1. *pout* I'm upset that there are no pictures, but I can't be angry since you aren't feeling good. I love you and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete