Friday, May 2, 2008

Extra tidbits about the ultrasound

I realized I left a few things out on my last entry. I was very tired when I wrote it. I didn't make it clear that we did indeed hear our baby's heartbeat. It was amazing and emotional all at the same time. Before the lady told us the number of bpm we could already tell our baby had a very strong heartbeat. Once we heard the heartbeat my mind was put to ease. There have been times lately where worry would take over and I'd wonder if the baby was okay. Its like I knew in my gut that the baby was doing great, but the worry set in my mind anyways. I know that's normal, but its hard. Thankfully I'm not worrying anymore since I've seen and heard my baby's heartbeat.

Another thing I forgot to mention was how we actually saw our baby rub his/her eyes. That truly was AMAZING!! I know I'm not extremely far a long but we were shocked the baby was able to do that. It was so beautiful seeing him/her do that. I'll never forget. We woke the baby up and I know he/she was still tired. It was sweet watching him/her do that.

I'm so in love with this baby already. When I think of baby tears comes to my eyes and sometimes my heart flutters. He/she is already loved so much by so many. There's no doubt in my mind that this baby is going to flooded by the love that so many have to give. God has blessed Nathan and I with wonderful families on both sides. There is so much love and so much support. Sometimes I feel like my heart could just explode from all the love we are given. God has been so good to us! I can't wait to teach our child about the loving God we serve.

Wednesday when we saw our baby I kept on thinking, how could anyone ever hurt a baby? How could anyone ever have an abortion? What I saw was not a blob. You could see that our baby already looked like most infants, only smaller. It boggles my mind. Why can't people go full term and give the babies up for adoption. That would be so much better. Give the baby a chance. I'm going to quit talking about this, because I will cry. Onto happier things.

Either way Nathan and I are the happiest we have ever been in our lives (besides are engagement and wedding day of course). Speaking of wedding day, our Anniversary is coming up on the 21st this month. I can't believe we've almost been married for 3 years now. Doesn't seem possible. We're planning a little something. Nothing big this year. Whatever we do it will be amazing, because I'll be with my hubby.

A few Sundays ago Nathan's Mom took pictures of us...some with the pregnancy stick(her idea). lol They turned out so good. I'll probably get her to take more soon without the stick. I'll be posting those in my next entry probably.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a great idea to take pictures! I can't wait to see some of those!

    ReplyDelete