Monday, September 29, 2008

34 weeks and 1 day

So far I've experienced more baby movement. One of the most amazing feelings you can ever experience during pregnancy. I've been feeling him move for about 4 1/2 months now. Every week he gets stronger. Yesterday I think I may have felt his head. Whatever I felt was perfectly round. I thought it might have been his butt (haha), but I think it was is head. Absolutely amazing. Recently I had a dream that I felt his entire foot (the bottom of course). I could feel his toes and everything. I had a hard time figuring out if it was a dream or if I actually felt his foot when I was half asleep. Part of me thinks I felt it when I was half asleep. Even though I still say it was a dream. Who knows. Either way it was so real.

He's gotten so strong now that he kicks the area he shouldn't more frequently. I usually have to take some deep breaths through it. I usually scare people when I get kicked, because sometimes I yelp out loud. He actually stretches and rolls around more now than kicks. I know he's running out of room. He also has hiccups at least several times a day. Its so funny.

Here's the pictures taken yesterday:










40 days to go!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What great pictures!! I love reading your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how nice and round you've gotten in just a week and a half. Maybe you'll be nice and big and round when the 2nd shower rolls around! I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! hehe Your belly has gotten rounder,how cute!!!! I can't wait for the baby to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I think you're baby grew since your last pics! You look amazing! WOW only 40 days! That's only 5 more weekends!! AH!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be so amazing to feel your little boy move around inside you. What a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete